We’ve been rolling out as much information as we can about Bethesda’s new role-playing game throughout this month, and our readers seem to be as excited as we are about the potential of this great-looking title.
As a little thank you for following our coverage throughout the month, we’ve put together a couple of desktop wallpapers. Feel free to download one or both of them (in the size of your choice) from the links below.
We also wanted to let you know that there’s more to come. We have some exciting new gameplay details and glimpses into the Bethesda studio coming next week. Check back in the coming days and you’ll find a dedicated article on the combat of Skyrim, including Bethesda’s exciting dual-hand approach to battles. We’ll have a video about the talented art team and the work they do at the studio. In addition, watch for a focused piece on Skyrim’s completely overhauled user interface and menu system, and how it differs from what you remember in Oblivion.
Need to catch up on the rest of what’s going on with Skyrim? Explore our game hub by clicking on the image below.
Thanks again to all our readers, and a special thank you to the folks over at Bethesda for all their hard work on this project we’re all so excited about. Enjoy the wallpapers, and have a great weekend!
Go to Source (Game Informer)
Our friends over at SpeedHunters.com got some great photos of Team Need for Speed at the 24 Hours of Dubai Endurance race (which Team Need for Speed captured first place!). From their photos they created 15 wallpapers for your downloading pleasure. They are so nice that we felt we absolutely needed to share them on NeedforSpeed.com as well.
Just click on of the photos below to get it as a wall paper:
Go to Source (NeedForSpeed.com)
We’ve got three official wallpapers from Crystal Dynamics for a slew of monitor sizes and devices. Enjoy!
- Left-click on the proper resolution and select “set as desktop background” from the menu options.
- Download an image and save it to your Desktop.
- Plug in PMD (Portable Memory Device-Memory Stick, Compact Flash, SD card or USB Flashdrive) to your computer.
- Transfer your image to anywhere on your PMD.
- Unplug PMD from your computer. Plug it into your PS3.
- On the PS3 XMB go to your Photo section.
- Highlight (Hover over) the PMD and press [Triangle].
- Select [Display All] from the options menu.
- Locate the image. Press Triangle.
- Select [Copy] from the action menu and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the operation.
- When viewing a photo, simply bring up the options screen by pressing the [Triangle] button and selecting “Set As Wallpaper” from the options displayed.
- Save the image to a USB Flashdrive like steps 1 through 3 above.
- Unplug USB drive from your computer. Plug it into your 360.
- Hit the guide button and go to the media blade. Select “Picture Library.”
- Select “Portable Device.”
- Navigate to the image and hit the Y button to “Apply as Background.”
- Navigate to this page on the iPhone. Be sure you’re viewing it in “Full Site” rather than the mobile edition.
- Hit the iPhone rez link to bring up the image.
- Hold your finger on the image to bring up a menu. Hit “Save Image.”
- Find the image in your photo gallery.
- Hit the icon in the bottom left corner and select “Use as Wallpaper.”
TV (PS3, 360)
Go to Source (Game Informer)
Powered by Max Banner Ads